Mark Ashcroft, Program Manager, (435) 755-1578
What We Do
We administer the Utah Commercial Feed Act; which involves inspection, registration, and sampling of commercial feed products.
- Register and Look Up Feed Products Online
- Feed Product Registration
- Feed Blenders License
- FAQs about Feed Product Registration
Feed and Fertilizer Testing Labs
The Feed Lab tests commercial feed samples for moisture, protein, fat, fiber, minerals, toxins, antibiotics, and vitamins. Seed moisture determinations are also performed for the seed laboratory. The Fertilizer Lab tests solid and liquid fertilizer samples for nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, and trace elements. All feed and fertilizer results are compared to label guarantees to ensure compliance with state labeling laws.
- Commercial Feed Registration … $60.00 per product
- Custom Formula License … `$75.00
Utah Code and Administrative Rules Relating to Commercial Feed Products