Search Menu
Menu »

Sell Pesticides

Contact email: [email protected]

Submit RUP Sales Information

Utah Pesticide Control Rule for RUP Dealer Record Requirement

R68-7-9(4): “Each dealer outlet licensed to sell restricted-use pesticides is required by the Department to maintain a restricted-use pesticide sales register by entering all restricted-use pesticide sales into the register at the time of sale.” Click here for the full rule.

RUP License holders are required to complete an online training course upon application and for every renewal period in order to maintain their license. Instructions for the training are included during the application process.

Obtaining a new RUP Dealer License:

Here’s what you need to do to obtain a RUP Dealer License with UDAF:

    • Go to UDAF’s License/Permit Registration webpage (hover over Online Services at the top of the page, click on License/Permit Registration)
    • Click on “Login with Utah ID” to sign in or create an account with the Department of Agriculture’s Data Management System (DMS).
      • The DMS gives you the ability to apply for multiple licenses/permits on one account, securely pay online, receive notifications electronically, and print approved license/permits.
    • After account creation and once you’ve completed filling out the requested Company information, click on “Request New License” to begin the application process.
      • Pesticide Dealer Licenses have a fee of $100.
    • Once all criteria for the application have been met and all necessary forms have been submitted, your license will be reviewed and, once approved, accessible through the website. If you require a paper copy, you can select “Request Paper Copies” at any point during the application process.

You should receive your license within 30 days. If not, please contact us at 801-982-2300 (option #2) or [email protected].

Renew a RUP Dealer License: