UDAF only approves CEU’s after a sponsor submits an agenda and bio of presenters. UDAF also provides presenters qualified to speak about pesticide laws.
For CEU approval, you will need to email Drew Matthews at email@example.com (Copy and Paste the email into your email service) with the information below
- Event Sponsor (Name, address, usable logo)
- Event location and Address
- Any information regarding any required registration, invitation, etc.
- Anything you and/or the group would think helpful.
- A course description
- Duration of the course
- A course outline
- Access to review the course (or a sample of random courses if approval for many is requested).
It is the responsibility of every applicator to track their own CEU’s. If the applicator loses their CEU certificate, they need to contact the event sponsor for a replacement, not UDAF. UDAF does not keep a roll or any other verification of attendance.