The purpose of the Utah Department of Agriculture and Food (UDAF) International Trade Program is to connect Utah agriculture & food producers with a variety of local and global resources to facilitate growth into international markets.
UDAF maintains an extensive network of partners and contacts to expand export resources and opportunities for Utah’s many and diverse producers including WUSATA, World Trade Center Utah, the U.S. Commercial Service, Salt Lake Region Small Business Development Center, and more.
Available export resources include:
- Certificates of Free Sale
- Grant Funds & Cost Reimbursement Funds
- Export Counseling
- Export Training and Networking Events
- Inbound and Outbound Trade Missions
- Trade Shows
- Trade Leads
- Buyer Matchmaking
- Market Research
Certificates of Free Sale
To request a Certificate of Free Sale, or see the progress of a current request, click here.
The Utah Department of Agriculture and Food offers additional marketing and local branding resources to qualifying Utah agriculture and food businesses via the Utah’s Own™ program. For more information, visit UtahsOwn.org.
To learn more about export opportunities and to view past webinars, contact UDAF International Specialist, Calli Nielsen: email@example.com
Stay tuned for more information about upcoming events!
Export 101 For Agriculture & Food Webinar:
- This training includes presentations from WUSATA, World Trade Center Utah, the U.S. Commercial Service, and the Salt Lake Region Small Business Development Center. Each presentation reviews currently available export resources. Whether you are just starting out or are a seasoned exporter, there is something for everyone in this training.
- Click here to view the video recording of this event