* ATTENTION Past CEU Event Sponsors:*
There is a way to hold pesticide CEU Events virtually during the pandemic. Click here to learn more.
Calendar – For continued updates click here to download the calendar.
For CEU approval, you will need to email Drew Matthews at firstname.lastname@example.org with the information below:
- Event Sponsor (Name, address, usable logo)
- Event Location and Address
- Any information regarding any required registration, invitation, etc.
- Anything you and/or the group would think helpful.
- A course description
- Duration of the course
- A course outline
- Access to review the course (or a sample of random courses if approval for many is requested).
CEU Requirements by License Type
- Commercial – 24 total CEU hours (2 in Law, 6 in Safety, 10 in Use, 6 of your choice)
- Non-Commercial – 24 total CEU hours (2 in Law, 6 in Safety, 10 in Use, 6 of your choice)
- Private – 6 total CEU Hours
Online Continuing Education Units
- Click here for a list of all available Online CEU’s
- Online Pesticide CEUs from Utah State University (12 CEUs available)
Frequent Live Event Sponsor’s Websites
- Great Basin Turf
- Intermountain Farmers Association (IFA)
- Steve Regan Company
- Ewing Irrigation
- Utah Nursery and Landscape Association (UNLA)
- Utah Pest Control and Lawncare Association (UPCLA)
Add a Category to Your License
Other Safety CEU Methods
You can obtain extra safety CEUs through CPR First Aid or other health courses through the Red Cross or other certified organizations.
- Red Cross Classes (First Aid, CPR, and AED are the only acceptable options)