For continued updates, click here to download the calendar.
Click here to learn more about Virtual CEU Event and Approval
For CEU approval, you will need to email Drew Matthews at firstname.lastname@example.org with the information below:
- Event Sponsor (Name, address, usable logo)
- Event Location and Address
- Any information regarding any required registration, invitation, etc.
- Anything you and/or the group would think helpful.
- A course description
- Duration of the course
- A course outline
- Access to review the course (or a sample of random courses if approval for many is requested).
CEU Requirements by License Type
- Commercial – 24 total CEU hours (2 in Law, 6 in Safety, 10 in Use, 6 of your choice)
- Non-Commercial – 24 total CEU hours (2 in Law, 6 in Safety, 10 in Use, 6 of your choice)
- Private – 6 total CEU Hours
Online Continuing Education Units
- Click here for a list of all available Online CEU’s
- Online Pesticide CEUs from Utah State University (12 CEUs available)
Frequent Live Event Sponsor’s Websites
- Great Basin Turf
- Intermountain Farmers Association (IFA)
- Steve Regan Company
- Ewing Irrigation
- Utah Nursery and Landscape Association (UNLA)
- Utah Pest Control and Lawncare Association (UPCLA)
Add a Category to Your License
Other Safety CEU Methods
You can obtain extra safety CEUs through CPR First Aid or other health courses through the Red Cross or other certified organizations.
- Red Cross Classes (First Aid, CPR, and AED are the only acceptable options)