Search Menu
Menu »
Home » Farmers and Ranchers » Plant Industry » Pesticides » License Renewal Information

License Renewal Information

All regular renewal processes have returned to UDAF. You can either test through a testing center or renew through CEU’s.

If you are testing you will need to pay your license fee with UDAF as you will need the receipt with you at the testing center of your choice in order to take the test.

If you have acquired the proper number of CEU’s, they must be seen by a UDAF employee and approved before a license will be sent. If you pay for the license and do not get the required paperwork (CEU certificates AND correct renewal form below) to the UDAF Pesticide office a license will not be sent to you. See below for how to get them to the pesticide licensing department.

Not Enough CEU’s?

If you do not have enough CEUs and don’t anticipate receiving enough by the end of the year, you can retake the test. You can find testing instructions on our home page under the “Obtaining/Renewing a Pesticide Applicator’s” tab or, on the right side of this page. There is not a late fee when renewing your license by taking the test after it has expired.

How to send in your CEU’s

All CEU renewals must be sent to You can send clear photos or scan them in and send them to the email address. Please make the subject (your name) License. This will help them stand out faster. You can also snail-mail them to:

Utah Department of Agriculture
350 N Redwood Rd.
Salt Lake City, UT 84114

Renewal Forms:

RUP Dealer Renewal Form

Commercial Pesticide Business Renewal Form