CREATING A NEW REGISTRATION:
UDAF recently adopted a new online registration system. Please follow the instructions below to create a new beekeeper registration. Contact UDAF licensing specialist Rhonda Overman (801) 982-2312 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having difficulties.
1. Go to https://ag.utah.gov
2. Hover on ‘ONLINE SERVICES’
3. Click on ‘License/Permit Registration’
a. This will take you to the DMS login page
4. Click on ‘Login with Utahid’ in the top right corner
a. If this is your first time using Utahid, you will need to create an Utahid account and follow the steps.
5. After creating an account, select either an Individual account or a Company.
6. Once an account is created, go to the account home page. From there, click on ‘Licenses & Permits” at the top.
7. On the ‘My Licenses/Permits’ page, click on the ‘New License/Permit’ button.
8. Select the which license you want to apply for and click on ‘Select’.
9. From there, complete the application and either pay with a credit card or echeck online, or choose the offline payment option if paying by mail, or come into the state agriculture office and pay by cash, check or money order.
ONLINE REGISTRATION RENEWAL:
Click on the “Renew my license” tab at the top of the screen (it is the 3rd tab over).
Enter license number and PIN.*Steps 3-6 should be saved from the previous year. If you have any updates, please make them before checkout.
Select your hive count.
Enter your name, address and contact information.
Click “Save Customer Information.”
Enter the number of hives and add your apiary location(s).
Click “Pay now” to checkout.