- Category: Pesticides
- Published: Friday, 12 July 2013 15:53
- Hits: 40280
Pesticide Product Registration
- Register pesticide products online and view list of registered pesticide products
- Pesticide Product Registration Form (Annual fee $195 per registered product)
- Online Registration Payments
- 24(c), 2ee, and Section 18 Pesticides
- Frequently Asked Questions about Pesticide Product Registration
|Annual Registration per Product||$195|
*Online Credit Card payments now accepted up to $40,000
How to Register a Pesticide Product
- The annual registration fee is $195.00 per pesticide product.
- The fee must be made payable to the Utah Department of Agriculture and Food and must accompany the application.
- All registrations expire June 30 of each year; renewals not received in our office by that date will be assessed a late fee of $25.00 per product.
- A current label for each NEW product must be submitted with the application form, either by mail or by email. Any changes in labeling for each product must also be submitted.
- If your product is currently registered and the label has not changed from the previous year, please indicate NO LABEL CHANGES on your application.
- Any product that you would like to DISCONTINUE must be paid for the next two years or submit a letter stating that the product is no longer in the channels of trade.
- Any registration not received by August 31 will receive a citation of $100.00 per company in addition to the registration fee and the late fee. If all fees are not paid within 15 days after receiving the first citation, a second citation will be issued and the citation will double to $200.00 per company. If all fees are not paid within 15 days after the second citation is received, the citation fee will double to $400.00 per company. If the third citation fee is not paid the Department may request a hearing with the company.
- Please submit the following information with the application: contact person, mailing address, phone number, fax number, email address for the contact person, and web site address for the company. If there is a change from the previous year, please send the correct information.
- All 25(b) products are required to pay the annual registration fee.
Utah Code and Administrative Rules Relating to Pesticides
- Utah Pesticide Control Act (Utah Code Annotated: Title 4, Chapter 14)
- Utah Pesticide Control Rule (R68-7)
- Compliance Procedures (R68-19)