- Category: Pesticides
- Published: Wednesday, 03 October 2018 23:38
- Written by Drew Matthews
- Hits: 6393
HOW TO RENEW or RE-CERTIFY A NON-COMMERCIAL PESTICIDE APPLICATOR LICENSE
Note: Renewals and re-certifications are processed if received from 11/1/18 until 12/31/18. Do not submit renewals and re-certifications before November 1st. Complete applications may be processed from 1/1/19 through 2/28/19 with a $25 late fee.
(1) PAY FOR THE LICENSE:
- Click on this link: ONLINE PAYMENTS(right click, select "open in new tab" recommended)
- ) In the "Pay For" drop down box, select “Exam for Non-Commercial Applicator" regardless of whether you are testing, or renewing/re-certifying.
- ) Complete the Applicator Information (do not use business or farm name - use last name). Click on the "Continue" button
- ) Complete the credit card or e-check information.
(2.) Obtain 24 Continuing Education Units (CEU) - or proceed to step 3
Click Here for ---->PESTICIDE CEU EVENTS
NEW! Click for ---> Live Events Calendar
- A minimum of 10 in Use, 6 in Safety and 2 in Law plus any combination to equal 24.
- Up to 12 CEU's can be obtained from online sources (or courses) and the balance (or rest) from USU Extension via online or attending any approved event in person.
- Complete an application for a (click here ----->) Non-Commercial Pesticide Applicator License
(3.) Enroll in the Utah Commercial Pesticide Applicator License course (<----click there) with Utah State University Extension (USU EXT).
- When you have completed the course, there is a test, you will be guided to a list of pesticide testing centers <--(click there for testing centers) to select a site to take the test
- After following these steps, including payment, your license should arrive by mail within 30 days. You may receive a temporary permit by email.