- Category: Pesticides
- Published: Wednesday, 03 October 2018 17:33
- Written by Drew Matthews
- Hits: 6207
HOW TO RENEW OR RE-CERTIFY YOUR EXISTING (NOT EXPIRED) PRIVATE PESTICIDE APPLICATOR LICENSE
Note: Renewals and re-certifications are processed if received from 11/1/18 until 12/31/18. Do not submit renewals and re-certifications before November 1st. Complete applications may be processed from 1/1/19 through 2/28/19 with a $25 late fee.
1 PAY THE APPROPRIATE FEES
2. OBTAIN 6 Continuing education units (cEU) (OR CONTINUE TO STEP 3)
CLICK HERE FOR---> Pesticide CEU Events
NEW CLICK HERE FOR-----> Live Events Calendar
- All 6 CEU can be from online sources and/or attending an approved event in person. Keep all your copies of CEU until you receive your license in the mail.
- Minimum of 1 in the subject of Law, 1 in Safety and 1 in Use are required
- Complete an application for a (click -->) Utah Private Pesticide Applicator License.
- Present the application and certificates from the CEU you have earned to a UDAF representative by:
- Make an appointment with Pesticide Program Staff (<-- click) to review your application and CEU.
3. Enroll in the Utah Private Pesticide Applicator License course with Utah State University Extension (USU EXT)