- Category: Pesticides
- Published: Monday, 15 July 2013 17:58
- Hits: 27141
Introduction to the Pesticide Program <------ CLICK
(by the Program Manager, Henry Nahalewski)
RENEWAL RE-CERTIFICATION SEASON 11/1/2018 - 12/31/2018! <-----click there
Taking an education module from USU Extension Service is required before testing and an applicator license is obtained.
(1) POPULAR LINKS:
- Protecting the Public, the Environment & Pesticide Information?
- What is a pesticide and do I need a license?
- What kind of license do I obtain? Utah Pesticide License Types and Categories<--- list of the types of licenses and categories).
- Pesticide Enforcement, Inspection, Investigations & Complaints?
(2) Utah Private Pesticide Applicator Licensing & Worker Protection Standard (WPS)
(3) Pesticide Application Business
(4) Adding a Category to your Utah Pesticide License.
(5) Utah Non-Commercial Pesticide Applicator Licensing
(6) Pesticide Product Registration
(7) Restricted Use Pesticide (RUP) Dealers
(8) Continuing Education Units (CEUs)