- Category: Pesticides
- Published: Monday, 15 July 2013 17:58
- Hits: 21857
Introduction to the Pesticide Program <------ CLICK (by the Program Manager)
The process for Acquiring a Utah Private, Commercial or Non-Commercial Pesticide Applicators License has changed - Please Review the steps for your license below.
Taking an education module from USU Extension Service is now required before testing and an applicator license is obtained.
(1) (a) Protecting the Public, the Environment & Pesticide Information
(b) What is a pesticide and do I need a license?
(c) What kind of license do I obtain? How to Certify and Become a Licensed Utah Pesticide Applicator (<--- list of the types of licenses and categories).
(d) Pesticide Enforcement, Inspection, Investigations & Complaints
(2) Utah Private Pesticide Applicator Licensing & Worker Protection Standard (WPS)
(3) (a) Utah Commercial Pesticide Applicator Licensing
(b) Utah Commercial Pesticide Business Licensing
(4) Adding a Category to your Utah Pesticide License.
(5) Utah Non-Commercial Pesticide Applicator Licensing
(6) Pesticide Product Registration
(7) Restricted Use Pesticide (RUP) Dealers
Pesticide Sales Records - RUP dealers records link
RUP Dealer Application (License type 4004)
(8) Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
(a) Pesticide CEU Events
(b) CEU Approval for Course Sponsors