The UDAF has launched a new, secure, online Product Registration System.
You will now be able to directly access your registrations for
fertilizer, feed and pesticide products through this Website.
Access the new service here.
Serving Utah's agricultural industries, ensuring that Utah agricultural producers have the necessary tools (record keeping, fertilizer, pesticides, inspection of fruits and vegetables) enabling them to continue to supply the citizens of Utah the safest and most abundant food supplies in the history of the world!
- Pesticide Product Registration Form (Annual Fee $180 per registered product)
- Utah Registered Pesticides List
- Section 18 and 24(c) pesticides approved for use in Utah
- Checklist for Special Local Needs (24C)
- Frequently Asked Questions About This Program
Utah Code and
Administrative Rules Relating to Pesticides
- Utah Pesticide Control Act (Utah Code Annotated: Title 4, Chapter 14)
- Utah Pesticide Control Rule (R68-7) Updated 6/21/2011 See an overview of the Rule
- Compliance Procedures (R68-19)