Noxious Weed Program
- State Weed Specialist
In administering the Utah Noxious Weed Control Act, the State Weed Specialist coordinates and monitors weed control programs throughout the state.
The Weed Specialist coordinates weed control activities among the county weed organizations and the agricultural field representatives. Surveys of serious weed infestations are conducted and control programs are developed through the county supervisors, county weed boards, and various landowning agencies. The weed specialist and the inspectors work continually with extension and research personnel in encouraging the use of the most effective methods to control the more serious weeds.
- Annual County Weed Report Form
- State of Utah Noxious Weed List
- Additional Noxious Weeds Declared by Utah Counties
- Hay and Straw Weed Phytosanitary Inspection Policy and Procedures
Utah Code and Administrative Rules Relating to Noxious Weeds
- Utah Noxious Weed Act (Utah Code Annotated: Title 4, Chapter 17)
- Utah Noxious Weed Act (R68-9)
- Compliance Procedures (R68-19)