The UDAF has launched a new, secure, online Product Registration System.
You will now be able to directly access your registrations for
fertilizer, feed and pesticide products through this Website.
Access the new service here.
Administers the Utah
Fertilizer Act. The program regulates the registration, distribution,
sale, use, and storage of fertilizer products. It regulates and licenses
fertilizer blenders and monitors the applicators that spray or apply
fertilizer and takes samples for analysis.
- List of registered fertilizer products in Utah
- Fertilizer Tonnage Report Form
- Fertilizer Product Registration (Annual fee $55 per registered product)
- Fertilizer Blenders License
- Frequently Asked Questions About This Program
Utah Code and Administrative Rules Relating to Commercial Fertilizer
- Utah Fertilizer Act (Utah Code Annotated: Title 4, Chapter 13)
- Compliance Procedures (R68-19)
- Utah Fertilizer Act Governing Fertilizers and Soil Amendments (R68-3)
|Fertilizer Blenders License||$75.00|
|Annual Assessment, per ton||$0.35|
|Minimum Semi-annual Assessment||$10.00|
|Fertilizer Product Registration||$55.00|