The UDAF has launched a new, secure, online Product Registration System.
You will now be able to directly access your registrations for
fertilizer, feed and pesticide products through this Website.
Access the new service here.
Administration of the Utah Commercial Feed Act; involves inspection, registration, and sampling of commercial feed products.
- List of registered feed products in Utah
- Registration Form for Commercial Feed Products to be sold in Utah (Annual fee $55 per registered product)
- Custom Formula Animal Feed license application (Annual fee $75)
- Frequently Asked Questions about this program
- Getting started making and selling pet treats in Utah
Utah Code and Administrative Rules Relating to Commercial Feed Products
- Utah Commercial Feed Act (Utah Code Annotated: Title 4, Chapter 12)
- Utah Commercial Feed Act Governing Feed (R68-2)
- Compliance Procedures (R68-19)
|Commercial Feed License||$55.00|
|Custom Formula License||$75.00|