- Category: Brands
- Published: Wednesday, 31 July 2013 22:40
- Written by Anne Johnson
- Hits: 40195
Contact phone number: 801-538-7137
Utah's brand inspectors have five main tasks:
- Verify proper ownership of livestock before they are sold, shipped out of state, or sent to slaughter.
- Verify proper ownership of horses and other equidae before they are sold, shipped out of state, or sent to slaughter.
- Respond to reports of lost, found, or stolen livestock.
- Inspect domestic elk when entering or leaving licensed elk facilities.