Animal Health

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., State Veterinarian
(801) 538-7162
(801) 538-7169 fax

Quick Links



IMPORTANT! If you are applying for a Hatchery license for waterfowl or gamebirds, please be aware that you must also apply for a Certificate of Registration (COR) with Utah Department of Natural Resources, Division of Wildlife Resources.


Reportable Diseases

Any person who discovers, suspects, or has reason to believe that animals are either affected with a reportable disease or contaminated with a toxic substance shall immediately report that fact, suspicion, or belief to the State Veterinarian, Utah Department of Agriculture 350 N. Redwood Road, Box 146500, Salt Lake City, Utah 84114-6500, (801) 538-7161.






Other Links