- Category: Conservation & Environmental
- Published: Tuesday, 16 July 2013 17:43
- Hits: 49635
How to handle manure from concentrated animal feeding operations (CAFOs) is one of the hottest water quality topics in the country right now.
National and State AFO Strategies
- A national strategy for animal feeding operations from EPA and USDA
- A Utah Strategy to Address Water Pollution from Animal Feeding Operations
- Animal Feeding Operations...A Utah Strategy - A report that helps farmers and ranchers understand where they fit into the national strategy
- AgWasteManagement.usu.edu - A Utah State University Extension website helping livestock producers with waste management issues and providing explanations for AFO/CAFO regulations.